Monday, January 14, 2013

I DID IT!


I will sit down later this week to write a blog about my awesome Goofy experience.  I feel like I am on top of the world.  It is hard to leave a place where dreams come true and possibilities seem endless.  Don't worry I did bring some pixie dust and a little bit of Mickey magic home with me.  What I realized this weekend is that I can do anything!!! As long as I have cheerleaders (all of you) and have faith in myself! Running 39.3 is extremely Goofy and exhausting but it is now my favorite memory of all times. 

So what does one do after a HUGE race like this? Recover and Rest.  I am taking a solid 3 weeks of running and all weight lifting.  I am allowing myself to walk 40 minutes a day and planning on taking some Yoga classes.  I will also be challenging my taste buds with the Beachbody Ultimate Reset diet.  What is the Ultimate Reset? Follow my blog for the next three weeks to find out!

Be on the look out for my Goofy Blog!

Until then...
Thanks for every single one of you that cheered me on and encouraged me.  I know so many people say I am an inspiration but all of you inspire me to keep chasing my dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it! Super proud of you and looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete