Monday, July 15, 2013

PNP Camp in Nashville


I just got back from PNP camp!! What is PNP camp you ask? It is a camp where we dig deep into the core of our issues, workout hard and get inspired by so many amazing women.  There were ladies there from all over the country and even Canada there! 

Most of the PNP and HHH ladies together
So what did I learn? This is kind of a hard thing to answer! Most comes out of camp with a new drive and motivation to continue their fitness goals...for me I have that drive in me already so camp meant something complete different for me.  I defiantly learned that I have come so far in this health and fitness game.  I learned that I need to stop worrying so much about my future and just live in the moment of NOW.  I learned that my past is just that... MY PAST and I need to stop letting it run my life.  I learned that staying in a job that makes me completely unhappy is NOT healthy and it is time to do something about it. :)
My roommates at camp from all over the country
I was surprised how many ladies came up to me to tell me that I inspire them....but the funny thing is this....those women are the reason I do what I do today because they are the heart of my inspiration. I am happy that I inspire others in this game of fitness and health because that is one of my biggest passions in life.  I do believe that I was put on this earth to spread the love of healthy lifestyle and to have fun doing it.  If you can't tell from the picture below I don't take anything to seriously!
Paula and I after a hard workout! Paula is 55 but she surely don't look like it! I hope to god when I am 55 I look as great as her and can still party like this rock star!!!
Corinne (AKA one of my best friends) had a lot to say about me at camp that I was so surprised.  She says I have my shit together and that I am confident in my own skin.  She knows that I kick my ass but can enjoy a pizza and beer without feeling guilty.  I loved hearing her say how good I was doing because there are days I feel like I am so far behind.  All I know is this... I do LOVE myself and I don't care how others look at me anymore!!!!
Corinne and I have so much in common but the best times I have with her is when we can just sit and laugh together!
I will get more into the details in camp later this week but I just wanted to do a quick write up.  If you ever have a chance to go to a fitness or a motivational camp DO IT!! The best thing you can do for yourself is take the time to LOVE you and find something to keep you going forward.  Camp was so much fun!! I think I burned 2000 calories in just laughing alone! I left with tears because these ladies make me who I am today but I left with a smile in my heart knowing that I am loved by so many.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment