Monday, September 30, 2013

Beachbody Reset-Day One


Wouldn't it be nice to be able to press a reset button on body like we can with our computers and our phones when they start acting up.  Luckily the Beachbody Reset is sort of like that but it is more like a journey than a quick fix.  This reset takes more than pressing control+alt+delete in fact it takes 21 days of eating a lot of fruits, veggies and beans.  Basically, you fill your body with the good stuff and detox that crap that you been holding onto.  

The next 21 days are going to be very interesting but I plan on being honest and real during those days.  I plan on doing a blog, as well as vlog daily or every other day to give you the goods on my journey....as well as the bad parts! 

This isn't my first merry-go-round on the reset...I completed round 1 last February.  I lost 15 pounds last time but more importantly a fog lifted and life seemed clear.  Life got busy and I went back to old habits...which is why Round 2 is more needed than ever.  I can't wait to have a clear mind and new attitude again! 

Day One
Weight 152.2

Breakfast: 2 eggs, steamed kale and toast.  I LOVE this breakfast :) I love steamed kale for breakfast!

Lunch: Miso Soup, giant salad with pumpkin seeds. This will be my first go around with miso soup...nervous because I don't like the sound of it! 

Dinner: Chicken, asparagus and potatoes. 



 







Important
During the reset you are not allowed to drink caffeine or alcohol products.  There is no workout during the next 21 days besides walking and yoga.  Luckily, this will be easy for me since I just had surgery.  It is a struggle for me to do a lot of stuff around the house...so I know workouts can't happen for another 3-4 weeks.  Sleeping is IMPORTANT :) Again, this will be easy for me since I am not working currently do to surgery!!! 

This process is a hard one but I know I will gain a lot out of it! I hope to share with all of you the good, the bad and the ugly of this journey.  Hopefully, there is more good than ugly this round! 

No comments:

Post a Comment