Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wine and Dine costume picked out :)




19 Days till the Wine and Dine Half Marathon in Orlando! I am extremely nervous about this race since I haven't ran in more than 4 weeks.  However, I am more excited to see what this race is all about! I love Disney, wine and running... to get all three in the same weekend just brings a huge smile to my face.  The icing on the cake is running it with Corinne and Tracey both great friends.

How does one run a half marathon without even training for it? I been spending as much time as possible on the spin bike, walking and literally just moving as much as possible.  Do I feel ready for 13.1 miles? No, but I am planning on starting up my running routine this week with running/walking intervals.  I will be walking a lot more than running that is for sure but getting my legs ready is very important!

I know I will finish but it maybe a very slow ugly race for me.  I am just more excited about running a night race (this will be my first) and wine party after!

I highly suggest running a race in Disney if you never done one before! Disney gets it right every time... plus the magic is real there!!! Great for a beginner, long time runner and someone that wants to finish out their running career.  I told myself I didn't want to run another Disney race after the Dopey but I bet you that I will in fact be doing the Dumbo next year! :) I am after the coast to coast medal!!!

So this is what I will be wearing race day! I decided to go the easy route and have someone else make it.  Loverdooversclothing on Etsy has the cutest aprons ever! I did order another one for the Dopey challenge but I will not be sharing that till race day! I plan on adding a red heart on this somewhere so I will be adding Kathy's touch to it!!! I will review this item after the race to see if it works for running. 

Here is a few more aprons that she makes! So cute right!!!! I am so excited to wear it for the wine and dine!!!! Get it... Apron and Dining :) That is why I picked this costume out!! 

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/loverdoversclothing
Check her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment