Sunday, December 29, 2013

Moments to cherish :)

This year as been one of the most exciting yet difficult years of my life.  I would have to say that even with the injuries, my hernia surgery and all life's challenges; I feel that I am closing this year out stronger than ever. 

I think 2013 is probably one of my best years ever.  I wouldn't be able to pin down which moment was the best because honestly everything I did this year was truly awesome! Here are some of my favorite memories.. Not in any order either :)

This had to be my favorite moment in the Marathon.  I was looking for these two all weekend.  I found them at mile 24 I believe! I was tired but I swear I sprinted to get in line for this picture. 


This was after a very rainy, cold 1/2 marathon in Nashville.  My first time ever having chicken and waffles :)  Holy Cow .. It was AMAZING!

We both didn't want to run this race. Corinne was sick and I had Achilles issues but we did it anyways.  We were so happy to get back to the car that day!

I have to say running this Marathon will always hold a special place in my heart. I love running with my friends but when you blend running and family together it means so much more.  This was my cousin Diana's first marathon!! She Killed it and left me behind..lol.  I think I cried when she left me behind not because I was sad but proud to watch her achieve the thing I love most! We will always have a special bond because of that day :) I just love her! Congrats again little cousin!

Nashville 1/2 marathon was probably the least favorite race in my life. Not because I hate Nashville because Nashville hills HATE me! I got injured but PRed...Oh and it rained the whole time I was out there running.  I was happy to support the Happy, Healthy, Holy Ladies shirt and was happy to see this lovely lady. Love you Marla


What can I say about this favorite moment! I love my Canadian friend and my Nashville buddy.  We laughed and had some really awesome chats.  It was a quick weekend in Disney but so worth the trip. 

Phat Camp in Nashville :) I loved every single moment of this weekend!

This chick has been in my life FOREVER! I know I can always count on her to make me smile.  First, Halloween party downtown Columbus.

This was probably one of my FAVORITE none running events. I got to hang out with my stunning cousin Angie, my mudder sister Betsy and my college buddy Emily...let's not forget my High School friend Rachel.  Kenny Chesney is always a great time but when you add these special friends in the mix it made the day ever more memorable.

We fight all the time but I love Bobby so much.  I am so glad he moved back to Ohio so we could freeze to death watching the Buckeyes!

Football Sunday's are important for the Morgan's :) Bengals Who Dey!

I started 2013 out with my favorite moment of all.  The Goofy challenge was so much more than a race to me.. It just proved to me that Dreams do come true and that everything is possible with faith, friends and the will to achieve. 



I am sad to say goodbye to 2013 but excited to see what 2014 will throw my way.  Starting it out with the Dopey Challenge!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment