Sunday, April 20, 2014

MIA

I need to get in here to explain why I been MIA.  Honestly, I don't have a very good excuse besides I been busy with my everyday life.  I started coaching track, training for a marathon and dealing with job interviews in between...let's not forget with dealing with my thyroid issues.  Life has been extremely stressful but I think I finally figured out what will make me happy! :)

I will try to blog weekly but I can't promise that will happen.  I plan on starting a new fitness/eating program tomorrow since I am not focusing my energy on marathon training.  Super excited to trade my long runs in for heavy weights, HITT workouts and clean tight eating.  I am positive that I will have results!!!

The programs I plan on following..

Chalean Extreme
P90x3
21 Day Fix

All three of these programs are beachbody products! I always have big results when I do Chalean workouts.....sooooo it will be interesting to see what happens with blending the three programs together. 

I plan on sharing my results. Blogging about the workouts and the clean diet! Be on the lookout for some good reviews!

What's next..
Hopefully, I can get out my #8 Marathon recap out this week.  


3 comments:

  1. You are one busy lady! I am eager to hear how the 21 day fix goes. I have thought about it a few times-are you doing the shakeology with it as well, or just the food/measuring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara I am doing both because I get Shakeology already! I been loving the program so far and have seen results not just in weight. My energy level is improving and I am feeling firmer everywhere. My weight is bouncing around but last week I lost 5 pounds. I will blog about this later tonight! If you don't have a beachbody coach already I would love to be yours!

      Delete
  2. I have thought about it for so long, just trying to justify the cost! I get my workouts in no problem, looking for a boost and I feel Shakelogy may help. And the 21 day fix sounds great too. Do you have costs for the 21 day w/ and without the shakeology?
    If I were to ever do it, you would definitely be my first choice for coach-you are so inspiring (and Louie as your asst. is a sweet bonus !) : )

    ReplyDelete