Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mission I'mPOSSIBLE



Dare to dream? Anything in this world is possible if you have the desire to achieve it.  You have to work hard and do things that will challenge you physically, mentally and emotionally.  But it is completely up to you if you believe in the statement mission I'mPOSSIBLE.  If you look at that statement and see mission impossible then maybe you don't believe in all the possibilities in you.  When I see this statement I see and feel POSSIBLE.  It is up to you.  You hold the power of what you do with your life.

If you think 'I can't' then of course you will not be able to achieve whatever it is you want to do.  So think positive, think 'YES, I can' and definitely 'I WILL.' If you really want to do something in life you need to be determined, you need to apply yourself and apply your ultimate effort and strength.  YOU can do anything in life and create a new shining destiny within yourself.

So my question is to you? What do you see when you see the state mission impossible? 

No comments:

Post a Comment