Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Best Snacks for you

It is highly important to snack healthy to improve the waistline.  For most it is challenging to not grab a bag of chips, cookies or eat something that is extremely high in fat. Snacks should be low in sugar, high in fiber and protein.  Here are a few of my favorite! Share your yummy healthy snacks with all my readers. 

Snack Ideas
1.  Fiber One chewy bars.
2. Atkins peanut butter protein bar.
3. Kind bars (these are my favorite)
4. EAS Carb-control-ready to drink
5. Oatmeal
6. Pretzels
7. Smart Pop
8. Greek Yogurt (I have this every day)
9. Low-fat cottage cheese
10. Hard-boiled eggs
11. Rice cake with peanut butter on top
12. Hummus and fresh veggies
13. Pistachios (I have a bag of these in my car in case I get Hungary)
14. Pumpkin seeds
15. Almonds
16. Shakeology
17. String cheese
18. 2 oz. of Chicken breast
19. Sugar free pudding
20. Ice Cream (Be careful on this...I normally get weight waters or sugar free fugar bars)

Now it is your time to tell us what you like to snack on!
Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment