Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Get out of your comfort zone



What is your comfort zone?  Is your comfort zone keeping you from doing amazing things? Think about your comfort zone...then I want you to leave it behind.  There is a whole new life/world on the other side of that comfort zone....why wouldn't you want to experience it?

When is the last time you truly challenge yourself?  I am talking about a REAL challenge, one that gets your heart pumping.  It doesn't have to be a marathon, workout or trying a new food.  Stepping out of that comfort zone can be so many different things.  Maybe it is asking a guy out that you have a crush on, jumping out of a plane or applying for a job that you been wanting for years.  Only YOU know the things that make you uncomfortable and only YOU have the power to take the leap of faith towards that new adventure. 

What do you think your new adventure should be? Share your ideas below...let's support one another on this new journey!

For me.... It is getting my Personal Training certificate and taking a Photography class.  I been wanting to do this for a few years now but failed to take the time to follow my dreams.  Today, I will find a photography class and I will circle a date to take my PT test!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment