Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday


So I have decided to join the Thankful November train. It is nice to think about the gifts I have in my life instead of the things I don't have or wish I had.  So each Thursday in November I will express the wonderful things I DO have in my life!



1. My Big Family
  My sisters are two of the most amazing, strong women I have in my life.  They both value education, family and wine! I have looked up to them since the day I came into this world...and continue to look to them for advice. My brothers are my protectors...the ones who always have my back.  My brothers turned me into a tomboy and made me the athlete I am today. Without our parents we wouldn't have this crazy big family!! I just love them :)
 

2. My race friends.
I been blessed to get to know people all over the world.  Racing friends are the best kinds of friends to have!! They are there for you at some of your weakest moments...they help you climb over walls that you might encounter during the race and during training. 


3.  My red head child.
Louie came into my life when I needed him most.  I can always count on Louie...he is always here for me.  This red head has made my tears turn into smiles...and my running shoes into toys.  It is crazy to think of a dog as a best friend...but he is my BFF!


4. Nature
I love traveling all over to see amazing views like this.  Nature just completes me :) That is probably why I love running so much!


5.  Standing OUT
I am not afraid to stand out and do crazy things.  Why would I be thankful for this? Because I am different!!! Being like everyone else is BORING! 


6. My Garmin
This my friends is something I am very thankful for! When i didn't have this watch I had NO clue how fast I was running or how far I have been....my Garmin is probably one of the most important training tools of mine. 

7. Disney
 I LOVE everything about Disney....but what I love most is how Walt never stopped dreaming of this amazing place.  He turned a mouse into a paradise! I can't wait to run the Goofy Challenge in this magical place!!!!! I know I will come home full of hope and inspiration to believe that my dreams too can come true!


8. Shakeology
This shake has allowed me to step away from sweets because I get a chocolate masterpiece every single day.  Shakeology has made me healthier both inside and out... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment