Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Phase 2: Release ... Day 8

Finally, Week 2 has arrived! I am so happy that I am doing this cleanse but every single day I have to tell myself that this is all worth it.  Yesterday, I tried to convince myself to end the program a week early.  Thankfully, I a friend that was told me NOT to do that.  He knows how upset I would be if I didn't finish what I started.  So I plan on doing the whole 21 days with a smile! (I just really want a piece of chocolate..lol)

During the Release phase, I'll completely eliminate animal products, including dairy, eggs and meat.  I'll move into a more vegetable, fruit and whole-grain-based diet.  Everything breaks will include fresh fruit (YAY!), but my limit is 3 severing of fruit a day to avoid eating to much sugar. 

I have to add another supplement into my diet this week called Detox.  This supplement helps remove toxins and waster in the colon...JOY not excited about that.  This supplement is not the most powerful "take it and run to the bathroom" cleanse on the market.  Believe beachbody, making that type of supplement would have been easy! Beachbody wanted to strike that perfect balance, formulating a product that would "get the job done" cleansing, restoring and resetting your intestinal ecosystem-while not forcing the body/bowels into release.

So lets see how my body handles this phase...


How am I feeling... 
Overall, I am feeling amazing.  I am not as tired as I was the first 4-5 days into this program.  I have a new found energy in me that I am not sure what to do with since I can't workout.  The only thing I am not pleased with right now is my emotions are all over the place.  One minute I am happy the next I am crying like a big baby.  Looks like my body is trying to fix some mental things going on in there....I pray this week that I can get everything sorted out.  I hate being a roller coaster full of emotions.

Weight
Down 7.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment