Friday, January 25, 2013

Himalayan Pink Salt



One of the main supplements/ingredients in my cleanse is Himalayan Salt.  I have never heard or even taste this product before.  So I was very surprised that I could actually find it in my grocery store.  I been putting the salt in my distilled water each day and in most of my menu's that are in the cleanse.  So the question is what is Himalayan salt? I did the research to find out...

Himalayan salt
  • It is mined by hand in the Himalayan Mountains. 
  • Color ranges from red, pink and white...this depends on the amount of mineral and iron levels found in the salt.
  • Purest salt found on Earth.
  • Richer in minerals than table salt.
  • Himalayan pink salt is mined from sea salt deposits from ancient sea beds--meaning it doesn't contain the pollutants and chemicals found in today's sea salt.
  • It provides a richer flavor than table or sea salt and does not contain additional chemicals or additives.  
  • Himalayan salt is easier for the body to digest, and its high mineral content provides more nutrients, encouraging better health.
  • It can also normalize blood pressure, eliminate toxins and help balance the body's electrolytes and pH levels.

    This product is so much better than Sea Salt.  I found it both in Giant Eagle and in Kroger.  Give it a try I promise you will love it just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment