Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reset Day 12

Yesterday, was a huge struggle for me.  I didn't want to look at another vegetable or smell one for that matter.  This cleanse has been testing my taste buds a little but one thing is certain....I still am not in love with veggies!  I will eat them because I know my body needs them but there is NO way I could ever be vegan.  I have to given anyone who is props! 

My meal last night was going to be a very large salad full of veggies but I knew I wouldn't eat it just like I barely ate my lunch.  So I decided to add a meal in from week one.  This is against Beachbody reset rules but I knew I had to eat...I just decided to do it Kathy style which is breaking rules.  After all rules are made to be broken right?

 I have to drink this Detox stuff before every meal....It is not the best stuff ever.  So I figured if I can't have wine I might as well drink out of a wine glass! Trying to stay classy :)
 This is my favorite meal of all! I had this last night to sub out my salad.
 This is my breakfast every morning! A plate of fresh fruit!!! I look forward to this every day because I LOVE fruit!
This was a meal on week 1.  Zucchini cashew soup...looks like slim but taste amazing. 


What is on the menu today.... 
Breakfast-Plate of Fresh Fruit
Lunch-Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque, 1 cup of asparagus
Dinner-Rice/Beans with Kale (breaking rules again today)

How I feel...
Yesterday, I went to a Yoga class.  During the class I got a little dizzy but continued to workout.  This yoga was a slow and easy stretching class...so I wasn't over doing it.  Just proves to me that I really do need to slowly add exercise back in.  I can't just jump into P90X2 and insanity :( Boo! 
Yoga was just what the doctored order.  The instructor asked us to think of one word that you feel right now.  I came up with sorrow...then she said think of one work you hope to feel by the end of the class.  I picked complete! I am not sure if it worked but I left feeling happy! :) Left the sorrow there at the studio I guess!!! I loved this Yoga class!

Weight....
Drum roll please.......... I am now down 11 pounds! BOOM! I am now lighter than I have been in like 8 years! I love this part of the reset. 

What am I craving..
I am actually not really craving anything.  I just am sick of veggies! I don't really like walking outside because I can smell the fast food joints near my house.  It makes my mouth water a bit :(

9 more days to go!


1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! I am not sure I would make it more than a few days into the reset. Keep rockin it, friend!

    ReplyDelete