Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad



Can you say YUMMY!!!! I am not a big fan of chinese food but I love Broccoli Slaw mix!!!!! So I figured that I might like this.  Let me tell you it is SOOOOO Good!!! It healthy, delicious and super easy to make! I got the recipe from Hunger Girls 200 under 200!


Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad
1 16 oz. pkg. dry broccoli slaw mix
12 oz. cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
1 c. canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced into thin strips
1 can canned mandarin orange segments packed in water, drained and chopped
1 c. chopped scallions
3/4 c. low fat Sesame Ginger Dressing (Newman's Own)
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together until well mixed. 

 Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir well before serving. Makes 5 servings. 

Makes 5 Servings
Per Serving: (1 1/2 cups) 195 calories, 2.75g fat, 21g carbs, 4.5g fiber, 22.5g protein

I plan on having more veggies with this to complete the meal! 

ENJOY 

3 comments: