Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cooking in Kathy's Kitchen.

Saturday's for me are all about looking for the perfect menu and writing a detailed grocery list for my food prep on Sunday.  Without this planning I would fail in the kitchen and in the gym every week.  I didn't do this last week but luckily I had enough healthy food on hand to keep me going. 

So what is cooking in my Kitchen this week??? 

Breakfast: Steel cut oats, 1/2 cup of blueberries and splenda brown sugar mixed together.  2 large eggs and 1/4 cup of Kroger liquid egg whites (2 servings).  1/2 avocado, spinach and tomato mixed in with the eggs :) A lot of food but I am super hungry in the morning after a hard workout.  

Snack 1: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 10 whole wheat crackers. OR Greek Yogurt with fruit

Lunch: Shakeology with banana, 1 tbsp of PB, handful of kale and 1 cup of almond milk unsweetened. This is a super quick meal, healthy and keeps me going till my next snack.

Snack 2: Veggies with 2 tbsp of hummus



Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Chili with Asparagus OR Spinach Calzone with Asparagus

Snack: Undecided :)

This week I will share recipes! Keep an look out on Mission i'mPOSSIBLE Facebook page!

Make a menu and a list before you ever go to the grocery store!

What is cooking in your kitchen this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment