Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Week 1: Recap



I have to admit this week was completely crazy for me! I swear I was on the go with no rest this week but that is how I function most of the time.  I haven't been feeling 100% the last few weeks.. I hate being sick but I also hate going to the doctor.  This week I finally decided to go :( He just told me I have a virus and there really isn't anything I can take to feel better.. JOY!

Monday: Off :( I stayed home from work and went to the doctor today. 

Tuesday: ChaLean Extreme Phase 3 (weight) Ran 6 miles =Burned 800 calories

Wednesday-Ran 3 miles, Leg workout, Turbo Fire with Ab work =Burned 848 calories

Thursday-ChaLean Extreme Phase 3 (weights), Turbo Fire, Ab Shredder, Yoga =Burned 550 calories

Friday-Ran 4 miles =Burned 459 calories

Saturday-Ran 4 miles and walked .5 miles =Burned 464 calories

Sunday-Unplanned off day... Didn't feel good :(

Total calories burned this week = 3,121

Lacrosse has started up which means that I have to make a schedule to ensure that ALL my workouts happen.  Plus, I started working a second job at the golf course....I do best when I am busy! This just means I have to plan my food, workouts and even my rest times :)


1 comment:

  1. Nice job friend! I like being busy too. And I completely sympathize with you about the doctor. I went in January and was told the same thing.

    ReplyDelete