Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Revisiting my 21 Commandments



I haven't been doing so hot on my Happiness project.  Actually, I think I am completely failing at it this month.  I have been focusing on things that have been going on at school.  I am now the head Lacrosse coach for 7th-8th grade.  This was something that I didn't want to do but I literally have no choice.

I feel like my 21 commandments are kind of taking a back seat in my life.  That is not what I wanted this year to be about.  I wanted this year to be about new found focus, doing the things I love and trying to bring more happiness in my life.  I don't like failing at anything I do in life...even if it is a silly happiness project that I put together.

I needed to blog about this today because I am struggling with a decision about something. My 21 commandments remind me what I need to be doing....I need to be doing MORE of what I love and LESS of what I don't love.  It clearly is that simply!

Kathy's 21 Commandments

1.  Mission I'm Possible
2.  Lead by example
3.  Notice the colors
4.  Talk to strangers
5.  Pay it forward
6.  Reach out
7.  Say NO first
8.  Play more
9.  Be Grateful
10. Hate is a strong word...Love without boundaries
11.  Be simply amazing
12.  Laugh without control and never stop smiling
13.  Don't wait till tomorrow
14. Hands folded works better than fingers crossed.
15.  Keep my heart open but hide the key for the right one
16.  Forgive myself and others as soon as possible
17. Let it Be....Let it Go
18.  Leave a new trail
19.  Believe
20.  Achieve
21. Be ME

Are you doing things that you don't love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment