Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thursday's Trade it in Tip #4



I must be crazy to ask you to skip the cheese. I love everything about cheese and all cheeses for that matter.  You serious can't go wrong with getting extra cheese on the pizza, cheese dip and cream cheese on bagels...Can you?  Cheese is full of unhealthy fats and processed crap.  Cheese is not great for your body and it is one of the top contributors in cellulite. 

Cheese was my best friend when I was fat and unhealthy.  I could eat a block of cheese if I had to..I like it that much! Lately, I have noticed that my body does better when I skip the cheese....especially, my belly!

To hear that cheese is one of the top contributors in cellulite makes me think differently about this product.  Last year I skipped the cheese for 40 days during lent.  Guess what happened? I lost 10 pounds and I felt amazing! I have been skipping the cheese now for almost 9 weeks.  I have absolutely no craving for colby jack, mozzarella or pepper jack cheese. 

I would bet if you eliminate cheese from your diet for a week and even a month you would notice a difference. Am I saying never eat cheese again? No... let's be honest cheese is in everything we eat.  You just have to be smart about your choices. 

Trade it in tip #4 ... HOLD THE CHEESE

~The reduced fat versions are higher in sodium
~Non-fat versions have added artificial ingredients to make up for flavor
~About 75 percent of the world's population is genetically unable to properly digest dairy products, but most don't know this until they are off it

Healthy Tip #1 Trade out White Bread for Wheat Bread
Healthy Tip #2 Pack your lunch and skip the drive thru
Healthy Tip #3 Drink more WATER  
Healthy Tip #4 Hold the Cheese 


Puig, Josette (2012-05-19). Frumpy To Fabulous: 1 Change a Week To a Healthier You! (Kindle Locations 256-261).  . Kindle Edition.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I can't give up cheese, I just can't. But I can use less. So that a good compromise I think!

    ReplyDelete