Sunday, April 7, 2013

What my schedule looks like this week....

I am three weeks away from running the Nashville Country Music half marathon! I can't WAIT!!!!! I have been wanting to run this race for years but it just never fit my schedule! This year I made sure it worked out but now I feel like I am NOT ready for the race at all.  The next three weeks are going to be intense in both workouts and my work life.  I have been a slacker...time to FOCUS!

Here is my schedule for the week..

Monday-4 miler with Louie. Beast Shoulders. Ab work
Tuesday-5 miler with Louie. Beast Back and Biceps. 
Wednesday-Beast Chest and Triceps. Ab Work. Les Mills Combat
Thursday-6 miler and Yoga. 
Friday-Full Body workout. Turbo Fire
Saturday-11 miler and Yoga. Beachbody meeting
Sunday-Legs. Walk Louie 1 hour.

I will take my day of rest on Monday next week... Time to get my body ready for summer and all my races coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment