Thursday, July 18, 2013

Change is coming..

I have always had the CAN DO attitude in life! I can thank my parents for that :) My parents never tried to tell me my dreams were silly...they always supported me and still support me!! I can still hear my Dad telling me "You can do anything Kathy but you have to believe in God, work hard and have a good college education." My Dad is always right :) or should I say I think he is!




Dreaming big is something I continue to do as an adult.  I have HUGE dreams ... for many women their dreams involve a big house with a white fence, 2 kids and the perfect husband to love.  My dreams don't involve a husband, family or even house at all.... don't get me wrong I would LOVE to have that be my dream some day but right now I can't worry about those things.  My Dad stressed to me when I was younger... fall in love with your job first and everything else will fall in place.  So I need to fall in love with my life again before I allow my life to open up to others.

So what does this mean? Why am I telling you all this? I have something BIG I am working on currently that involve a new career path, possible move and a new way of living.  I am tired of just existing in this life of mine ... I want to LIVE again! I can't tell my secret yet because my DREAM is not yet complete.  Once I have things figured out you will be the first to know!!!!!

Know this...if you are unhappy with something in your life you have to do something about it.  I have been sitting around for 6 years wishing for something different.  I didn't make the step to change my life because I was scared, hurt and didn't believe I was worth it.  I know have realized that I have a lot of potential, tons of education and a passion that is burning deep inside me to do something simply amazing.  It would be a shame to continue to just sit and wait for something to happen....I am ready to spread my wings and fly into a whole new life!!!!   

Keep following me in this new journey of mine :) One thing I will keep telling myself during this school year is... I AM ENOUGH!

I have this necklace ... it says a lot! If you want this necklace please let me know I can get you in contact with my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment