Friday, July 19, 2013

The things that you need to know about me.. A-Z

My friend Betsy did this on her Blog...so I felt the need to copy her because she is simply AWESOME! :) Hope you enjoy my lovely answers!

A. Attached or Single

I am a lifer when it comes to the single lifestyle! I believe I have been single for 2.5 years now...which I am completely okay with! I rather live a life I love then be in a relationship I hate! :) 

B. Best Friend.
Tough One! I have a ton of best friends
1. Jessica DeLong because she loves dogs and camping! We are NOTHING alike but that what makes us work! Plus....WE love making wine together :) Who wouldn't want a best friend that likes wine making. 
2. Louie.. YES my dog! He is always here for me no matter how terrible or happy I feel.  I just love him. 
3. Corinne Crabtree :) Yes my TRAINER!! We are like sisters FOR REAL! We love working out hard, eating healthy, racing, vacationing and of course we love to party hard! She has been able to push me more than anymore I know. 

Kelly, Anne, Jamie, Both Lindsays (yes two)... my Dad, my mom, my brothers (even Bob) and my sisters!!! 

C. Cake or Pie..
Neither! I hate Cake and I can't stand Pie crust...but I do love icing :) So I like cake for that reason alone. 

D. Day of Choice
Saturday.. Because it is my long run day and because I don't have to work :) 

E. Essential Items
Running Shoes (stole this from Betsy), my phone and water... can't live without my gallon!

F. Favorite Color
Blue of course but pink is a close second!

G. Gummy bears or worms?
 Fish! I don't like worms or bears :) 

H. Home town?
The Pak ... Wapakoneta, Ohio Home of Neil Armstrong and every fast food restaurant you could want!

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Pancakes :) 


J. January or July?
July... I hate winter! That is why I am planning on moving somewhere WARM! No more snow after this year!

K. Kids?
I have a furry one.. Lewis Blue Morgan

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Faith, wine and believing that you are simply amazing in everything you do! :) 

M. Marriage date?
um weird... I never been married! 

N. Number of brothers/sisters?
Julie, Patty, Joey and Bobby... YEP, I am the baby and I LOVE it :)

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples warmed up! 

P. Phobias?
Snakes and swimming in water with Fish. 

Q. Quotes?
I love to many... but my new personal one that I made up is...
I am enough, I am simply amazing, it is possible and I will succeed! 

R. Reasons to smile?
Because it is contagious....and because I love to be happy :)

S. Season of choice?
Summer for sure! I LOVE being Hot and I love the Sun!!!

T. Tag 5 People.
 This isn't facebook

U. Unknown fact about me?
 I was born on Friday the 13th...so I don't believe superstitious things! Why? Because why would someone as awesome as me be born on a date that is so terrible??

V. Vegetable?
I don't care for vegetables but I eat them because I have to! My go to veggies is carrots and corn. 

W. Worst habit?
Not chasing my dreams because people don't agree with them... But that is changing! I don't care about people who crush my dreams anymore! I only have room for positive people in my life now! 

X. Xray or Ultrasound?
I have an ultrasound on my foot every few days...so I will go with that :) 

Y. Your favorite food?
Pizza, Pancakes, Peanut Butter and my Brothers Chicken... Oh and of course FRIES :) 

Z. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius



No comments:

Post a Comment