Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Marathon Training Week 7


Marathon Maniac Training Week 7
Schedule runs for the week
6 miles with 6 sets 30/30 
5 miles hill repeaters
4 miles easy
10 miles easy
Total: 25 miles

Workout Schedule
Weight 3 days
T25 5 days
Yoga 3 days

My 4th Marathon is only 46 days away! :) I am beyond excited but still have a lot of training to do.  I just want to remain healthy....which of course is my top priority right now.  I think it is completely crazy that seven weeks ago I wasn't even able to run a mile without pain.  Thankfully, my therapy worked wonders and I am pain free today. 

The one thing I do not love about Marathon training is the fact that my muscles turn soft :( I love my body when it looks strong which I get from lifting heavy.  I can't keep up with lifting heavy 5 days a week and keep up with all my runs.  So lifting is cut back to 3 days a week :(  I am trying to keep up with T25 but I have a feeling I might need to cut that back too. 

I am just so excited that I finally have a fall back week :) 10 miles sounds lovely!!!!!

Have a great week :)








No comments:

Post a Comment