Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween :)

As a child, Halloween was one of my favorite holidays.  My Mom decorated the house all spooky both inside and out.  Halloween was a big thing for the Morgan family!  My Mom would have the best candy to hand out, as well as dress up as a witched witch each year.  It was fun!

I dressed up as cheerleader, cabbage catch kid, homeless person and my favorite Glinda the good witch from the Wizard of Oz.  My love for Halloween didn't leave me as I got older, in fact I still love Halloween.  I just LOVE getting dressed up and acting like someone else for a night, hanging out with friends and of course who doesn't love the candy! <------ I am on a NO candy challenge right now :( so NO candy this year.

This year I plan on going as one of the baseball players on the League of Their Own... BEST MOVIE EVER! I found a super cute costume to keep me warm and look cute in one. <----YAY!

Pictures to come for sure!

What is your favorite Halloween Costume you wore as a child?


No comments:

Post a Comment