Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Goals

I have 15 days of school left in the 2013-2014 school year.  I seriously can't wait for summer because of all the amazing things I have planned out.  I am heading to Mexico, Canada and Vegas...maybe Denver too!  I wish I could fast forward to May 31 but my life doesn't come with a fast forward button.  In the mean time I need to focus on my May goals.  I have to be super strict this month with food, workout and mostly REST.  Here are my May goals...
 
May Goals

1. Hold a handstand.
2. Run 2-3 times a week.
3. Weight lift 3-4 times a week.
4. Try 2 new things.
5. Walk a mile a day. 
6. Continue the Fix. 

1. Hold a handstand. 
I am following a lady on Instagram who is teaching her followers the proper way to complete a handstand.  I want to hold a handstand on the beach in Mexico...I don't know why?!?! It just seems like such a great goal to have with a super sweet picture on the beach. 

2. Run 2-3 times a week. 
I been taking a step back from running because my body was craving it big time.  I haven't laced my running shoes up in over a 2 weeks while I miss running the time off has been amazing.  I plan on slowly getting back into the running routine.  Two short runs and one medium run for now... Long runs will have to wait till late June or early July. 

3. Weight Lift 3-4 times a week. 
I am getting myself ready for swimsuit season! I don't think I have to say why weight lifting is important but I will.  Muscles are smaller than fat! So I am building the muscles to look leaner when I am in a swimsuit.. that's all! Plus, muscles are HOT!

4. Try 2 new things. 
I would like to try Boxing this month.... thinking about my other new thing.

5.  Walk a mile a day. 
I love that the weather has turned which makes me want to be out in it more.  Louie will be thanking me for adding this as a May goal! 

6.  Continue the fix. 
Clean Foods + Weight lifting = Awesome looking muscles. 

I have a feeling this month is going to be awesome! Follow along to see if I reach my May goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment