Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aquaphor



I should buy some serious stock in the product Aquaphor.  I been using it for a few years now and it is the only thing that helps reduce chafing for me.  As a runner you have to worry about everything that is on your body.  Will those pants rub, will this fuel belt bounce up and down and hopefully this sport bar will stay put...all questions that run in my head before I put on my clothes. 

In fact I always have practice runs with the clothes I plan to run on race day.....if I have any signs of chafing I will never wear it running again.  Runners are known to chafe in between the thighs (that is why I don't wear short shorts), under the arms, nipples (men mostly), butt crack (believe me lube up the butt area) and even the toes.  I even chafe when my tags on my clothes rub to much.  Chafing is NO joke... it can cause a perfectly good day turn into the worse day ever. This is why lube is so important!!

I guess running is a little more than just lacing up your shoes.  It is all about the right clothing, right fuel and PERFECT weather.  To have a perfect run you have to have the perfect recipe.  I have all my ingredients together...now it is just time to mix them and blend them to have the perfect outcome!

Race day if 4 days away! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment