Friday, October 12, 2012

Do you follow the Three Simple Rules?!?!



The three simple rules of life seem so easy to follow but I can bet that many people afraid to follow them? Most of those rules are hard for a lot of people to follow because so many people are stuck in the motions of life.  They fail to take action to change their lives because many think life can not get better or simply can not get worse.

It kills me to think how much time I have spent "going through the motions".  Nothing happened in my life and I wasn't enjoying it either.  I would wake up, eat, work, eat, workout, eat and go to bed.  Nothing special happened during the morning, day nor did anything special occur at night. Nothing to make me feel different or to make me feel alive.  I have changed so much in the last two years that "going through the motions" is something I try to stray away from.  Why? For me "going through the motion" is a place that is sad, lonely and just plan boring.

I like to live outside the box, push the envelop sort of speak...why live life doing what others think you should? I am really good about going after the things I want!I will push myself to the limit and kill my body to get the goal.  However, that only comes in my physical life (workouts, races..etc).  When it comes to my personal life (friends, family, relationships) I tend to take the action step forward but when it comes to asking/talking about feelings I always sit back and keep silent.

It bothers me that I can't ask and tell people how I feel.  It has caused me to walk away from great relationships with guys and/or keep me back from even starting relationships.  I am afraid of failure in every aspect of my life but I am mostly afraid of rejection.  <----Probably why I am still single! So this is something I need to work on and plan on working on.  There are things in my life that I continue to keep silent because I don't want to lose a friend or mess up the work scene.   But I can't enjoy life by being silent anymore it only means I am heading back to "going through the motions."

So hopefully, I will suck it up and start telling people how I feel.  Start believing in everything I have in life to give someone and to give a job.  Hopefully, I can do this without fainting or having a panic attack! :)

We all should live life this way.  Go afraid what you want, ask because you never know what the answer could be and continue to move forward instead of standing still.  What simple rule do you need to follow more? I challenge you to start improving that area and I bet you will see a big difference in your life and the lives around you.  Positive thinking is attractive and addictive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment