Sunday, October 7, 2012

If it doesn't challenge you .. it doesn't change you.



Insanity

1: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3a : extreme folly or unreasonableness
  b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable 

So it makes complete sense as to why some people think Shawn T's Insanity series is CRAZY.  It is a little unreasonable and at times your mind is a little deranged but I am certain that you would enjoy every single minute of it...while hating every minute of it too!

My friend Sarah was a little worried about taking on Shawn T's Insanity 90 day challenge.  She wanted a change in her life but wasn't sure if she was strong enough to take this challenge.  I convinced her to give it a try because I knew if she could run a marathon with tendonitis in her foot she could certainly do this insane workout.  I was right! 

Sarah is now a little more than a month into the Insanity challenge.  She down 5.5 pounds and has lost over 14 inches.


Here is a little what Sarah has to say so far about her progress.. 

"I've never been so driven with my health as I am today.  We as a family are eating so healthy, I'm turning unhealthy foods away, and even cut out caffeine mostly.  Since starting Insanity I have had one diet coke and I might drink a total of 2 cups of coffee/week.  Before I was drinking 1-2 cups of coffee daily and I would probably drink 5 cans of diet coke/week.  The key has been lemon water.  I put a quarter lemon in a BIG cup of water and set it on my nightstand.  I drink it first thing in the morning and it really wakes me up.  Then I'm drinking lemon water throughout the day too.  I'm not snacking as much or I should say I'm not eating out of boredom.  I'm eating 5 small meals daily with one of those being my shakeology.  I have so much more energy to play with the kids and to get things taken care of around the house while they are sleeping.  Before all of this I would often times naps or lay down either watching tv or reading while they were sleeping."

Sarah has even started to talk look at future program or plans she will do next.  She is developing a lifelong habit that will keep her happy, energetic and healthy.  I couldn't be more proud of her motivation and dedication.  I know she will continue to have amazing results! Watch out for her success story in two months...I am 100% sure she will have a hot lean body, a new look on how she views herself and maybe even a desire to help others reach their personal best! Keep kicking ASS girl!!

Check out the new Insanity: The Asylum volume two! OUT THIS WEEK!!! If you want to take the challenge email me and let's chat! katmorgan2004@yahoo.com


Source: via Janea on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment