Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kathy's 21 commandments to happiness

If you read my blog you are aware that I am starting a happiness club sort of speak for 2013.  This club will actually be reading "The Happiness Project" and developing ways to make their lives more happier.

First things first...In order to be happy you have to set out a list of things that are important and for you to remember.....call them commandments.  These commandments will guide and help you with all the new resolutions you make each month.

All 21 of my commandments are important to me but some I have failed to follow over the years.  Most of these commandments I need a lot of work on....this is one reason why I want to do my own happiness project for a full year.  I have forgotten/failed over the years to be the person who I have always wanted to be.  My hope is that I can follow my commandments and by the end of 2013 I will live a fuller, happier life....after all who doesn't want that!

Kathy's 21 Commandments

1.  Mission I'm Possible
2.  Lead by example
3.  Notice the colors
4.  Talk to strangers
5.  Pay it forward
6.  Reach out
7.  Say NO first
8.  Play more
9.  Be Grateful
10. Hate is a strong word...Love without boundaries
11.  Be simply amazing
12.  Laugh without control and never stop smiling
13.  Don't wait till tomorrow
14. Hands folded works better than fingers crossed.
15.  Keep my heart open but hide the key for the right one
16.  Forgive myself and others as soon as possible
17. Let it Be....Let it Go
18.  Leave a new trail
19.  Believe
20.  Achieve
21. Be ME

I am very excited to start this group!! I know I will learn from others commandments and goals towards a happier life!

1 comment: