Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Week 1: Recap

This has been a very interesting week for me.  Monday I was home sick, Tuesday was my last day of the reset, Wednesday I introduced egg's back into my diet and started working out again! I did not get a chance to run this week because of this nasty chest cold I have.  HOWEVER, I am planning on getting in at least 2-3 runs this week with Louie.  Couldn't be more excited to get out on the road again....I know Louie would have to agree with me on this one!

Workouts:
I started both Beachbody Insanity and P90X2.  This is my first time doing insanity and my second time doing the first phase of P90X2.  One thing is for sure Insanity is INSANE! Wow! I swear I cuss every other minute at Shawn T.  The dude is crazy!!!  Thank God I workout in my basement alone! Insanity is right up my alley.. I love doing things that push me to the next level.  This series is doing just that!

P90X2.  I am not totally in love with this series but I have decided I am going to give it a chance.  I don't know what it is? Maybe it is Tony Horton or the fact that it is SUPER slow.  I like to get in and get out as fast as possible. The video's are around an hour long....To long if you ask me.  Maybe it is just Phase one that I don't love.  I am going to do this phase for only two weeks... HOPEFULLY the next phase will push me and make me love the program!?!?

Food:
I got a Vitamix!! I did in fact spend over 300 dollars on a blender.  Is it worth it? I haven't decided yet but I have been using it almost twice a day.  My neighbor is not in love with it...she asked if I was killing someone the other day.  It is LOUD but it mixes up everything into wonderful smoothies!
I did eat a lot of different foods this week.  I didn't stick to my vegan plan but I needed to remember what some foods make me feel like.  I felt like crap when I had fries, chicken, sweets and wine.  It is amazing what a little reality check will do to you.  Cleaning everything back up this week.

February Week 2 Plan: (may change it up depending on now I feel)
Monday: P90X2 and Insanity
Tuesday: Insanity and 2-3 mile run with Louie. Wine tasting with the CYP
Wednesday:  P90X2.  Ash Wednesday Mass.  My parents are coming up to take me out to dinner and go to church with me.
Thursday: Insanity and P90X2.  Basketball game with Jessica! Go Buckeyes!
Friday: YOGA and Run 2-3 miles with Louie.
Saturday: Run 5 miles, Yoga
Sunday: Day off?


No comments:

Post a Comment