Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2014 Goals

The last two years I have been going really hard and accomplished so much.  I want to have big goals for 2014 but I have to say I am kind of stuck on what to do.  So I am reaching for crazy, awesome, insane and amazing ideas.  Share away!!!!

Here is what I have so far!

January-The Dopey Challenge in Disney (5k, 10k, half marathon and a full marathon)
Ok. Ok. This is a HUGE goal and I should feel accomplished two weeks into 2014.  Running 48.6 miles is a lot but running them in 4 days is somewhat crazy! I love crazy!

February-Myrtle Beach Full Marathon
Super excited about this race! I will get to meet my running coach, some MTA members and see my nephew (who lives there).  My plan for this race is to run faster than a 4:45.  I am going for a PR two days into my 33rd year of being alive.  I also am excited to be going on a small vacation with my Mom and Dad.  Dad will be running the half and Mom will be there for support! :)

March-Got nothing scheduled yet... I may schedule a marathon during this month so I can get my Marathon Maniac number and my Jersey for my April race.

April-Kentucky Derby Marathon
Running a marathon with my teacher friend Kat!!!!! This will be Kat's first full marathon and possibly my 3rd of 4th of the year.  There is a marathon the day after the Derby marathon that I am considering.  I told you I like crazy! :)

May-Probably Ohio Tough Mudder
Mexico for my Brother's wedding!!!!!!!! :) First time using my passport! 

June-Probably Nashville Tough Mudder

July-Vegas with my PNP sisters.  Hiking and Zip lining while I am there :)

August-Nothing
Maybe a trip to visit my parents in Canada 

September-Nothing
Disney Half (maybe) Just so I can get my Coast-to-Coast 

October-Regnar in Nashville (this is a maybe)
Chicago Marathon (maybe)
Columbus Marathon (maybe)
Basically, I am really unsure what I want to do this month.  I may just be to tired to run another marathon...so not making decisions until May. 

November-nothing

December-nothing

Things I want to do that doesn't involve racing...
Become a YOGI :) Seriously, I want to learn out to do crazy poses and hold them. 
Paddle Board
Be more active in Nature....NOT JUST RUNNING
I want to be able to hold awesome things like this :)


Finally, I really want to find a PE/Health Job.  I been wanting to do this for a while but this is the year I will be taking the step towards changing my career.  Who knows my career may also change my location.  I just know that 2014 is the year for growth, change and challenges.  I plan on heading into everything with a open heart and a will to achieve the impossible. I can do anything if I just continue to work hard and believe that the impossible is POSSIBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment