Friday, December 13, 2013

Upside down

It's true I love being upside down.  Sounds funny (I know) but I find that life is a little more clearer upside down than right side up.  So I did research (not really I just looked on the internet).  I didn't find a true connection between upside down and a clearer mind...DARN. 

However, I did find some interesting things about being upside down.  Many people find relief when they hang upside down for a while.  In fact, my sister Patty has an inversion table at her house.  I don't know how often she uses it nor do I know if she has results from it.  I did test out the inversion table when I visited with her but hated it.  So I find it very interesting that I enjoy handstands and hanging upside down on the bars on recess. 

I guess I have always loved flipping around as a child, so it shouldn't surprise me that I love it as an adult.  I think it is super important to continue to do the things you loved as a child.  If you loved dancing, DANCE. Singing, SING.  Playing in dirt, Go run in the mud.  The problem with adults are we take life way to seriously.  Life should be serious but life should be about laughter, play and mostly FUN. 

I just got off topic...Sorry :)

What I did find out is this..

Being upside down will help relief back pain.  No research has shown long-term benefits but it defiantly helps for short term pain. Think about it, the spine is completely stretched out when upside down.  I also found out that being upside down helps with blood circulation and allows blood to flow more steadily to the brain. <---- No wonder why I have a clear mind upside down.

I will close with this...

Life certainly is better upside down in my world.  Why not give it a try? Don't know how to flip over without breaking bones? EASY.. Just walk your feet up the wall till you feel safe! Boom. Great way to stretch the spine out and a great way to view the world!

Give it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment